Sunday, August 24, 2008

 

April:"Mom what happened to Mike!?"
El:"God is punishing him by shrinking him for encouraging that homosexual, Lawerence, to marry"
Mustachioed justice of the peace:"To care and blah blah, lifelong commitment"
El:"I promise to lay on the commitment thing so thick, as my way of punishing your philandering"
John:"Finally! You acknowledge the new bearded taco in my life"


Phil:"Yeah it's a heart attack. I promised not to tell how it happened, but let's just say it involved sexy Iris lingerie and 3 cheeseburgers"
Elly:"What's it gonna take to bring this guy down?? The miracles of modern medicine are confined to the resuscitation of corpses. It will be good to further drain the health care system. Just think, we had a free speech pathologist and all he got out of it was 'baaa' and 'deeeeeeeee'"
Phil:"Sorry El you're gonna have to repeat that, I've just been hypnotised. And my beard ate the phone"

Comments:
Your right! Mike is so small, I had a hard time finding him in the comic strip!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?