Thursday, June 19, 2008

 

Liz:"I hope Anthony won't find out about my bum-where-my-vagina-should-be disease"
Dee:"Just tell him you have a tiny, pussy-shaped ass and a wide, very wide, kitty. And that you prefer anal sex. And keep his glasses off"
Elly, thinking:"I never realised her ass is where her vagina ought to be. Or maybe it's the fuckin weed in me. My facial expression suggests the latter"


Dee:"So this is really happening, you guys are .... oh my god I swallowed the needle"
*Liz kicks Dee in the chops*
Dee:"My delicate facial features!"
Liz:"Relax, I was performing the head-kick manouver, or is that heimlich? Here, chase that down with a ball of needles"

Comments:
So I guess they can have anal sex in the missionary position. Interesting.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?