Saturday, May 31, 2008

 

Elly:"The world revolves around me and...pun"
Elly:"Look, a little bit of subliminal funny with 'mochafrappelatte'"
Connie:"You used up your 3 bits of pathetic funny over 2 strips, and over 20 years for that matter"
Elly:"Well, without pussy lips and racism, fborfwlover would have nothing to say"
Connie:"Yeah, but his audience is window-licker"


Elly:"blah blah blah kids these days with their technology...I'll send them a message with their technology"
Elly:"It is funny, isn't it? Classic irony. Especially with my dead-pan expression"
Connie:"huh? Shut up. I was busy making my chink-face at that chink over there. WE ARE CHINESE IF YOU PLEASE"


Elly:"R u and the negro alright back there, April"
Eva (and Eva), typing:"ur mum has a fat ass, ticka tick text"
April, typing:"Negro women get supr big ass, whappa whappa whappa"
Connie, typing:"Help me grls, eye hate supr-cunt elly"
April:"Duh, eye is more difficult to txt than I, stpd"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?