Monday, April 23, 2007

 

Warren:"I read this monthly letter from Mike, so I have to live up to it: 'Many evenings have been spent talking, just the two of us, just like fborfwlover and gretel, about life and love and "how do you know when someone is RIGHT for you"? I like her friend Warren, but he has no roots and no plans to place some. His work comes first. It's a well paid and sometimes dangerous job, but he loves flying and a helicopter pilot goes where the work is. If he cares for Elizabeth, it's not enough to give up what he does best, nor to give up his mole, though enough to trim his mullet. You can't give up this kind of love for the love of a whore, expecially a self-rigtheous cunt like my sistwerp. Kidding about the sistwerp part. Not when you're eager to see what's over the hill, what's next on the horizon.'"
Liz:"Oh well, my Gene Simmons like tongue is wasted on males anyways"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?