Tuesday, February 20, 2007

 

Monday's strip: the Gretel remix


Francine:"You look paler than Gretel raggin"
Michael:"Bad news, F. I gotta axe a peep"
Francine:"Axe a peep what??"
Michael:"Stop being black, F."
Francine:"Dee tells me you're faaaaaaaaaaaar from being black, if you know what I mean. I mean you have a tiny cock, whereas blacks are hung an' juicy"
Michael:"Anyways, I resigning nigga"
Gretel:"Oh great. Now they'll have to rehire a chief editor and he/she will have to fire someone. Way to go you ball-less mothafucka"
fborfwlover:"But by resigning, he sending a signal that any more staff cuts are unacceptable. He's heroic"
Kwame Baffoe:"Yo Gretz. Why don't youse and me make some 1/4 oreo kids, Schnizzle??"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?