Saturday, November 25, 2006

 

*Elly turns away from Lizardbreath, her visage profound*
Elly:"People have been asking why since the DAWN OF MAN...*pause for effect*...mind you back in the dawn of man, hariy man see hairy woman, bring into cave and ravage. Not much discussion there... Where was I? Some sort of pun? Oh yeah, bitter, bitter, BITTER WOMAN"


Sylvia:"Are you alright Elizabeth? You're ass region looks particularly wide in this panel"
...
Elly:"I'm proud of y'all. All y'all"
*Liz turns away from Elly, her sculpted, pretty, wise countenance looking off into the distance*
Liz:"I didn't have courage...*pause for effect*...but I was armed to the teeth...with...tru.."
Guard interrupts:"Weapons eh? Come with me"
Guard brings her to a cave and ravages her

Comments:
My blog is overwhelming popular.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?