Tuesday, June 20, 2006

 

Jesse:"As a 9 yr. old on an engine reserve, I've overcome my consternation as to your leaving and now realise that I was wrong. I realise my sense of abandonment is selfish because you must follow your heart, and your heart does not belong among us heathens."
Liz:"You are forgiven, my child. Though as a heathen I don't know what good forgiveness will do you anyways."
Jesse:"Maybe a less tortorous level in Hades?"
Liz:"Can infinity be less than infinity? Your pain will be infinite in both duration and intensity, regardless of the level. It's the best I can do to explain, sorry"
Jesse:"You're forgiven"
Liz:"haha"
Jesse:*giggle*

I don't if I'm tripped out, but I swear the eyes in the comic are blinking sporadically.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?